Zanesville Attorney Practice Areas
How we serve your business, your family and your home
Stubbins, Watson & Bryan Co., L.P.A. is a unique law firm dedicated to delivering niche legal services across a variety of areas. Our clients receive personalized attention from attorneys who’ve dedicated their careers to a particular focus of the law. So instead of relying on a general practice attorney who dabbles in several practice areas, you can rest assured that your concerns are in the hands of a knowledgeable and experienced practitioner of the precise legal field you need.
How our firm helps your business
Stubbins, Watson & Bryan capably assists business clients from formation onward. Our business lawyers have more than 70 years of combined experience. The firm’s clients include small businesses, medical practices, banks and landlords. We provide a full range of services:
- Business law — We help businesses get off to a sound start with formations. We perform troubleshooting at all stages. We negotiate, draft and review business and commercial contracts. We assist small businesses with asset protection, tax planning and business succession.
- Civil litigation — We represent all types of businesses in contract disputes, as well as banking and business clients in collection of past due accounts.
- Oil and gas law — We work with clients on all matters relating to oil and gas development, including title curative work, lease forfeitures and dormant mineral litigation, pipeline and surface use agreement negotiations, and lease negotiations.
- Real estate — We handle transactions, disputes, including landlord representation in commercial and residential evictions, and damage claims.
How our firm helps your family and your home
Our firm’s estate planning and elder law attorneys have more than 45 years of combined experience. Our services that protect your home and family include:
- Elder law — We assert your elder loved one’s rights to government benefits, such as Medicaid VA benefits. We help you properly supervise your elder loved one through powers of attorney and guardianships.
- Estate planning — We employ a number of strategies to protect your home and other assets for retirement or succession. We can implement clients’ intentions with wills and a variety of trusts. For beneficiaries of decedents’ estates, we assist with probate and trust administration services.
- Criminal defense — When you need prompt, capable and discreet representation for DUI, misdemeanor or felony charges, our attorneys deliver.
Learn how our Zanesville, OH law firm can help your business, your family or your home
Stubbins, Watson & Bryan Co., L.P.A. provides quality legal services from our office in downtown Zanesville, OH. By combining the niche practices of our experienced attorneys, we meet our clients’ legal needs for business, family and home. To schedule a consultation, call us at 740.452.8484 or contact our firm online.